Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Day At Koh Larn

Visit Koh Larn, or Coral Iceland is a big change from Pattaya.
My first trip to Koh Larn is an incentive for even a mini-adventure. I spoke with the girl in the bar and she asked me where he visited Thailand. I played in many cities from north to south, and then asked if there was ever Koh Larn. I said no, and she told me that it never was.
It was decided that it would not take a short trip the next day. We spent the night together and put on a boat trip and visit one of the many women's tour sold.
We book a cruise for 10 hours and said he left at 4:00. Price was a big $ 10, including lunch.

We went through the second track on the way to the beach and came in a small boat that took us to a larger boat for the trip to Koh Larn.
But first we stopped at Kai took place on the trip, and ten dollars extra comets. We may reject it, but I saw some of our boats around the source quickly.
So they are more pot and snorting on the island. The trip took about 45 minutes and we had a second small boat along the coast. This boat had a glass floor to see the reef, but the water was too dark to see anything.
We landed and it was a stroke of the travel time, I bought my daughter a swimsuit. We are a country of beaches and two chairs around a dollar a day in two and came back and relaxed.
The water was clean and refreshing, and only Wade and bring chairs. We have proposed to go to a range of maritime activities for a banana boat under water. We just can not say no and simple.
We had dinner with the rest of the group was, and it was good, but nothing else. Rice, pork, French fries and a drink.
There were some dealers try to sell their products, but they were parasites. After crossing the border and back with a smile, as he refused.
About 3:00, it was time to return. We took the boat to the larger boats and more relaxed and listened to the music on the way home. The boat moved at a snail's pace, and it was not enough freshness.
We met with small boats and to Pattaya beach. I left my card in the processing of images per page and a shower has been changed, photographed and returned to the bar.
I was shown a series of photos to your friends and keep you. In short, a beautiful day return $ 20 for travel and another $ 10 for his bathing trunks.

Photo:www.kohlarnpattayatravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment